A new targeted offer to earn bonus MileagePlus miles is arriving at MileagePlus members’ e-mail inboxes, and it seems like a pretty easy one. Between now and October 31, 2017, you can earn up to 3,000 bonus award miles on top of the miles you’d normally earn when you engage with our qualifying MileagePlus partners. If you engage with three of the qualifying partners, you bank the full 3,000 bonus miles.
- Offer only valid for e-mail recipient
- Member must register online prior to October 31, 2017
- Miles-earning transactions with qualifying partners that are completed prior to October 31, 2017 and that are posted to the relevant member’s MileagePlus account by December 30, 2017 will qualify
- Qualifying partners are: MileagePlus Shopping, MileagePlus Dining, 1800Flowers, MileagePlusX, Opinion Miles, Lending Club and Vinesse
- Some partners require membership in their program in order to earn MileagePlus award miles
- Only qualifying miles credited to a member’s account will count toward the bonus mile offer
- Any debits to a member’s account as a result of retail transactions that have been returned will negate previously credited miles
- Transactions must be credited to the MileagePlus account number of the registered member in order to qualify
- Each member is allowed to earn a maximum of 3,000 bonus award miles from this promotion
There doesn’t seem to be a specific spend amount that one has to meet, which is what makes this an awesome offer! You can easily do it in regular spend that’s already within your budget. Additionally, you will earn the normal miles for your partner transactions and your credit card, so this is definitely stackable. Here’s how I envision my spend for this offer:
- MileagePlus X – $10 Starbucks card
- MilegePlus Shopping Portal – $10 Best Buy USB cable that I need
- MilegePlus Dining – $50 dinner for two
Again, here are the qualifying partners:
I plan to use the MileagePlus X app, the MileagePlus Shopping Portal, and MileagePlus Dining. How about you?