Economy Plus Seating
- Complimentary Access to Economy Plus at check-in: Once check-in is available (usually 24 hours before departure), available Economy Plus seats will be available for you to select as a seat change; the system will not process this as an automatic upgrade.
- One Economy Plus Companion: One(1) companion travelling in your same reservation with the Premier Silver member will be able to select an Economy Plus seat at the same time as the Premier Silver member, if available.
- Complimentary Premier Upgrades (CPU): Unlimited first class upgrades, when available.
- CPU Companion Upgrades: One(1) companion travelling in the same reservation will clear with the Premier Silver member, as long as companion’s ticket is not an award ticket.
- CPU Confirmations as early as the day of departure: Premier Silver members’ CPU’s clear after Gold, Platinum, 1K and Global Services members.
- Instant upgrades on Y- or B- class full fare economy tickets.
Premier mileage bonuses
- 500 PQM minimum accrual.
- 7x award miles on United and Unite Express and select partners.
Premier priority travel services
- Priority check-in
- Priority security screening, where offered
- Priority boarding privileges
- Priority baggage handling
- Premier Priority Desk phone line
- Access to most sold-out flights
Discounts and waivers on service charges and fees
- Complimentary checked baggage allowance for economy tickets (1 bag at 50 lbs/23 kg)
Award travel benefits
- Priority award waitlisting
- Standby for international awards
- Unrestricted access to United Standard Awards on United and United Express operated flights
- Better availability for United Saver Awards in economy
- Reduced or waived close-in award booking fee
- Reduced or waived award redeposit fee
- Reduced or waived award change fee
Star Alliance Silver Status
- Priority reservations waitlisting
- Priority airport standby
To see Premier Gold benefits click here.