There’s a new lucrative miles earning merchant on MPX and this one is big for contractors. Up until now, Lowe’s was the only home improvement store to participate in MPX. Now there are two options. Some contractors preferring to shop at the Home Depot either lost on the opportunity to earn bonus miles, or shopped were they didn’t want to in order to earn the miles. Now, they can have it all: earn the miles, where they want to. Home Depot matches Lowe’s 1 mile/$ spent, and though not the most lucrative ratio there is, for those who spent thousands on a monthly basis this could mean the doubling of their United miles earnings.
If you’ve never used the MPX app, or don’t know how to maximize your earnings, take a look at my previous posts below:
- How to use the MPX app –> THIS POST
- Earning United miles and merchant points at the same time –> THIS POST
- Combining th MileagePlus Shopping portal with MPX –> THIS POST
- Taking advantage of MPX limited time offers –> THIS POST
- Miles earning totals that make a difference –> THIS POST
The MPX app is one of the reasons why MileagePlus is superior to AAdvantage and SkyMiles (though there are more). Make sure to make the most out of it, especially when diversifying our points strategy is more important than ever, as airlines and banks alike continue to make it more difficult for us to earn our precious points and miles.