If you’re planning on staying at a Hilton hotel between now and October 31st, register here to earn 1,000 United miles per night at participating Hilton hotels. I don’t usually stay at Hilton hotels, mainly because Hilton points are one of the least valuable points there are; however Hilton does make it easy to earn tons of points through credit cards and offers like this one, so it might be good to steadily build up a huge balance that later you can redeem for good value. But the main reason why I’d jump on this offer -though not jump out of my way for- is to top off my United account.
- Eligible stays must be completed between July 21, 2017 and October 31, 2017
- Stays must be at participating hotels
- Select United Airlines as your preferred Double Dip Points & Miles Partner
- select Points and Variable Miles or Points and Fixed Miles as your Double Dip Earning Style within your Hilton Honors profile
- Complete a minimum of a two night stay
- You must register here
- The maximum number of bonus miles available in this promotion is 5,000 bonus miles
Since the minimum stay is that of two nights, per stay you will earn at least 2,000 United miles on top of the Hilton points you earn on your stay. I may have some business travel coming up for work and depending on the rates for those days I may or may not choose to leverage this bonus offer. United does have a great partnership with Marriott and that would be my go to partnership for earning miles through a hotel program. Also, don’t forget about other decent deals that may earn you more than this offer, like Rocket Miles promos, which is currently running its own promo with United and in most cases it banks you more than this one does.
In conclusion, as it is with points and miles, whether you use this promotion or not depends entirely on your own circumstances and your points and miles strategy. 5k United miles never hurt anyone. 😉