Via Doctor of Credit, there’s ‘firm information’ pointing to the Chase Ultimate Rewards points earning Business Ink Preferred credit card having an increased sing-up bonus of 100k, within the next 5 months. This is great news for anyone looking to earn CUR points to transfer to United MileagePlus at 1:1 ratio.
I wrote recently about how right now is a great time to earn hundreds of thousands of United MileagePlus miles and Chase Ultimate Rewards points, in light of the targeted 70k sign-up bonus for the United MileagePlus Explorer card from Chase. In that article I highlighted how a combination of the Explorer, Explorer Business, Sapphire Reserve, and Sapphire Preferred could potentially boost your United miles balance (after transferring the sapphire cards’ CUR earnings to United MileagePlus) of close to 300k UA miles!! The fact that these rumors say within 5 months is actually a great thing, as it increases the likelihood of you being able to be approved for multiple, or all, of these cards within a timeframe of some 5-7 months. Note, however, that 5/24 affects all of the above mentioned cards at this time and there’s no reason to think this will change, so that likely changes the equation for many of you.
Also, consider the following as you decide how to tackle these awesome offers:
- All four cards are affected by the 5/24 rule
- Chase will match a higher current sign-up offer if you’ve been approved for any credit card within the last 90 days
- Inquiries for multiple personal credit card applications in the same day are combined into one
- Chase doesn’t have a limit of how many credit cards you can open with them
- You’re limited to being approved for two credit cards per month
More to come on this in the coming weeks; but boy oh boy, aren’t these exciting times?!