- 08/2017 ORD-SAN (A320) United Economy Plus review
- United New Menu Items – UNO Spinach and Garlic Deep Dish Pizza
- United New Menu Items – Thai-Style Chicken Ciabatta
After a month on the ground, I flew Economy Plus to visit family in San Diego. Here are my photos and short comments.
Here’s what the thumbs say:
- Thumbs Up – These gate agents were awesome. Within a 20 minute time frame they re-accommodated like 5 families so that they could sit together and everyone was happy.
- Thumbs Up – Standard Economy Plus seating. Although I usually like bulkhead, this plain wall in front of you is a little annoying. Nevertheless I had a decent amount of space in front of me.
- Thumbs Down – The screenshot says all I have to say about this. My phone is compatible.
- Thumbs Up – Got to try the Thai-style Chicken Ciabatta (review here). Pretty nice – more or less like a Starbucks sandwich/panini.
- Thumbs Up – No complaints here.