- 08/2017 SAN-ORD (737-900) United Economy Plus review
- United New Menu Items – UNO Spinach and Garlic Deep Dish Pizza
- United New Menu Items – Thai-Style Chicken Ciabatta
- Bistro on Board Egg White Flatbread discontinued after less than two months
After a month on the ground, I flew Economy Plus to visit family in San Diego. Here are my photos and short comments.
Here’s what the thumbs say:
- Thumbs Up – I’m convinced United had one of the best boarding systems in place. It’s always smooth, regardless of group #. Group 2 boarding this time around.
- Thumbs Up – Standard Economy Plus seating.
- Thumbs Up – Good wifi and personal device entertainment. Window seat is essential.
- Thumbs Up – Got to try the Pizzeria UNO Deep Dish for the first time. Thumbs up!
- Thumbs Up – For no apparent reason the FA didn’t charge me for the pizza + beer combo and still gave me the beer. That was cool!