- 05/2017 ORD-FRA (777-200) United Economy Plus review
- Here’s what I did when the passenger sitting next to me didn’t smell so good
Here are my flight photos and short comments for this quick mileage run to Frankfurt, Germany.
Here’s what the thumbs say:
- Thumbs Up – I’m convinced United had one of the best boarding systems in place. It’s always smooth, regardless of group #. I boarded in Group 2.
- Thumbs Up – Standard United Economy Plus seat which is the same as in Economy with more leg space. Comfortable enough – this is one of the reasons why even just United Premier Silver status might be worth it for you.
- Thumbs Up – Usable Wifi, seat back screen, and of course, looking out the window – by far the best entertainment there is.
- Thumbs Down – Too little food!
- Thumbs Up – I either worked or slept much through this flight so didn’t interact much at all with the crew, though it looked as though they were being pleasant enough.