- 04/2017 ORD-DEN (737-800) United First review
- 04/2017 DEN-SFO (757-300) United First review
- 04/2017 SFO-PEK (747-400) United Economy Plus review
- 04/2017 PEK-NRT (767-300) ANA Economy review
- 04/2017 NRT-SFO (747-400) United Polaris Business review (soft product)
- 04/2017 SFO-ORD (737-900) United First review
- Mileage run report: Delays and Re-routings and more delays
- Few things beat outstanding customer service
- Lesson from United partner ANA on handling flight delays
I wrote here about this mileage run. Here are my flight photos and short comments, as usual.
Here’s what the thumbs say:
- Thumbs Up – I’m convinced United had one of the best boarding systems in place. It’s regularly smooth, regardless of group #.
- Thumbs Up – Economy Plus window seat with empty middle seat.
- Thumbs Down – If I don’t have my tablet with me, which I didn’t, my phone screen is too small and annoying to hold.
- Thumbs Down – Though it tasted good, this is just too little food for a 12-13 hr flight.
- Thumbs Up – Crew was friendly enough.