- 04/2017 ORD-DEN (737-800) United First review
- 04/2017 DEN-SFO (757-300) United First review
- 04/2017 SFO-PEK (747-400) United Economy Plus review
- 04/2017 PEK-NRT (767-300) ANA Economy review
- 04/2017 NRT-SFO (747-400) United Polaris Business review (soft product)
- 04/2017 SFO-ORD (737-900) United First review
- Mileage run report: Delays and Re-routings and more delays
- Few things beat outstanding customer service
- Lesson from United partner ANA on handling flight delays
I wrote here about this mileage run. Here are my flight photos and short comments, as usual.
Here’s what the thumbs say:
- Thumbs Up – Star Alliance Gold priority boarding.
- Thumbs Up – Bulkhead and exit economy seat. It was a pretty comfortable ride.
- Thumbs Up – I didn’t use it at all, but gave it a thumbs up just for being there.
- Thumbs down – The meal served was ok, though not enjoyable – very bland. Still ate it though.
- Thumbs Up – This is were Asian airlines generally excel. The respect and care for the customer is so evident. I detailed my experience with this crew and how they handled a delay here.