- IAH New Terminal C North review
- 04/2017 IAH-ORD (A320) United First review
- I just had my best domestic United First meal
I wrote here about my first trip after the infamous #Bumpgate incident. Here are my flight photos and short comments, as usual.
Here’s what the thumbs say:
- Thumbs Up – I’m convinced United had one of the best boarding systems in place. It’s always smooth, regardless of group #.
- Thumbs Up – Domestic lie-flats, with plenty of space for me and my belongings. If only all flights were like this, regardless of the length.
- Thumbs Up – Wi-fi has been pretty consistent for me the past several months when flying domestic. No complaints about the speed.
- Thumbs Down – So as the flight attendant is coming over to take meal orders, she’s mentioning how she didn’t cook this meal, as she didn’t like it. I thought it was funny and so did most passengers from what I could see. But I wasn’t sure if she was just being humorous or truthful about the menu. It was a very bland dish, just as you can see in the photo. Not much color, not much flavor. The salad was good.
- Thumbs Up – Very engaging and friendly with passengers throughout. They seemed like they were enjoying themselves.