- 04/2017 ORD-DEN (737-800) United First review
- 04/2017 DEN-SFO (757-300) United First review
- 04/2017 SFO-PEK (747-400) United Economy Plus review
- 04/2017 PEK-NRT (767-300) ANA Economy review
- 04/2017 NRT-SFO (747-400) United Polaris Business review (soft product)
- 04/2017 SFO-ORD (737-900) United First review
- Mileage run report: Delays and Re-routings and more delays
- Few things beat outstanding customer service
- Lesson from United partner ANA on handling flight delays
I wrote here about this mileage run. Here are my flight photos and short comments, as usual.
Here’s what the thumbs say:
- Thumbs Up – I’m convinced United had one of the best boarding systems in place. It’s always smooth, regardless of group #.
- Thumbs Up – Standard United First.
- Thumbs Up – Wi-fi has been pretty consistent for me the past several months when flying domestic. No complaints about the speed.
- Thumbs Up – Surprisingly, this dull-looking dinner tasted good.
- Thumbs Up – Crew was friendly enough.