- IAH New Terminal C North review
- 04/2017 ORD-IAH (767-300) United First review
- I just had my best domestic United First meal
I wrote here about my first trip after the infamous #Bumpgate incident. Here are my flight photos and short comments, as usual.
Here’s what the thumbs say:
- Thumbs Up – I’m convinced United had one of the best boarding systems in place. It’s always smooth, regardless of group #.
- Thumbs Up – I find the newer United First seats to be very comfortable, although many have said otherwise. I also like the tray table very much as to me it gives quite a bit of added room if I want to use my laptop. See more information about United First newest seats here.
- Thumbs Up – Wi-fi has been pretty consistent for me the past several months when flying domestic. No complaints about the speed.
- Thumbs Up – Spanish paella is. in my opinion, is currently the best United First meal. Refer to this post about this meal.
- Thumbs Up – I’m on a really good streak here.