- 03/2017 SBN-ORD (CRJ-200) review
- 03/2017 ORD-SBN (CRJ-200) review
- 03/2017 ORD-SAN (737-800) United Economy Plus review
- 03/2017 United Club SAN review
I wrote about this unexpected trip here. I used some mileage to fly last minute to watch a game of the World Baseball Classic in San Diego. No upgrades.
Here’s what the thumbs say:
- Thumbs Up – Swift group 2 boarding.
- Thumbs Up – Economy Plus is pretty comfortable, as usual. The only con is that I was in the bulkhead row dividing First form Economy, and I got to see the meals and the nuts, and the drinks served in First, but none of it was for me. 🙁 There’s just enough space on the floor in front for a small carry-on.
- Thumbs Up – Seat back screens. DirecTV. Stable Wi-fi.
- Thumbs Up – United has got several pretty nice meals in economy, that beat some options in First, one of which is this chicken sausage egg skillet. As usual, the Stroopwafel was awesome. I always ask for a couple more.
- Thumbs Up – Good enough.