In expectation of a new member in our family, my wife and I traveled to Seattle, to receive the little one. Here’s what the outbound trip looked like.
Here’s what the thumbs say:
- Thumbs Up – Swift group 1 boarding.
- Thumbs Up – Standard United First seating.
- Thumbs Up – DirecTV worked through the flight. Wifi was stable with a decent speed.
- Thumbs Up – This time I was served a nicely spiced up mac and cheese with chicken and salad and my wife chose a short rib with white rice and salad. The mac and cheese was excellent. My wife mentioned her dinner to be a bit bland.
- Thumbs Up – Excellent premium cabin crew; they seemed like they were enjoying themselves. and joked around with us on several occasions. This is becoming more and more common and hopefully will end up being the standard.