I was in Seattle recently at the FTU Conference, and it didn’t disappoint. No matter how much you know, there’s always so much to learn! Here’s my inbound leg to my home airport, O’Hare.
Here’s what the thumbs say:
**Nice treat to fly one of United’s Star Alliance liveries –> N76516
- Thumbs Up – Swift group 1 boarding.
- Thumbs Up – Standard United First seating. In the 737-800 there’s no carry-on storage space in front of you on row 1, so you have to stow things in the overhead bin. Also, the cabin door blocks your window view, prior to being closed. However, the -800 doesn’t feel as crammed as the -900, for which I prefer to fly this aircraft.
- Thumbs Up – DirecTV worked through the flight. Wifi was stable.
- Thumbs Up – This time we were served a delicious tandoori chicken and white rice dish with a tasty asian salad. Excellent lemon sorbet for dessert.
- Thumbs Down – Although in previous flights, this salad was delicious, the strawberries weren’t sweet enough this time.
- Thumbs Up – The service that I received from this group of flight attendants was above and beyond – the best I have received with United, domestic or international. In particular, Ken Bridges, blew me away with his service, for which I sent him a recognition via United’s Twitter team.