I was in Seattle recently at the FTU Conference, and it didn’t disappoint. No matter how much you know, there’s always so much to learn! Here’s a quick review of my outbound leg from my home airport, O’Hare.
Here’s what the thumbs say:
- Thumbs Up – Swift group 1 boarding.
- Thumbs Up – Standard United First seating. Though I had selected my usual 1A, United offered me an e-certificate to fly a later flight which landed me on 3A.
- Thumbs Up – Worked through the flight. Wifi was stable.
- Thumbs Up – Got to try the awesome sweet plantains again; just can’t go wrong. The beef was soft and juicy. Excellent lemon sorbet.
- Thumbs Down – Although in previous flights, this salad was delicious, the strawberries weren’t sweet enough this time.
- Thumbs Up – Flight attendants were very attentive and pleasant – in recent months with one exception, United personnel seems to be changing for the better.