I recently flew to Colorado, and as I wrote in my DEN East Club review, I never mind a layover at DEN airport. Every time I fly this route I try to fly my favorite narrow-body, the B-757. Just love the plane’s slender looks from the outside, how versatile it is to fly short and long flights, and also the fact that you get to turn left if you fly premium, even though it’s a narrow-body aircraft. Ever since I flew to Iceland on this plane back in 2010 it’s become my favorite, and it’s unfortunate that airlines are opting for more modern narrow-bodies, though none are as versatile and flexible as the 757.
Here’s what the thumbs say:
- Thumbs Up – Swift group 1 boarding.
- Thumbs Up – Standard United First seating. I got to sit in 1A, which has a bit more leg room and some storage space in front of you, even. Bottles of water were waiting on the seat upon boarding, that was nice. I went in to fill out the survey afterward.
- Thumbs Down – The guy next to me would not let me work in peace.
- Thumbs Up – Solid WiFi signal on this flight.
- Thumbs Up – Excellent lunch salad and breaded chicken.
- Thumbs Up – Flight attendants were very attentive and pleasant – in recent months they have been consistent with one exception; United personnel seems to be changing for the better.