- 01/2017 United Club ORD (B8 Gate) review
- 01/2017 SJU-ORD [via EWR] (777-200) United Polaris Business review
- 01/2017 SJU-ORD [via EWR] (737-700) United First review
After visiting the United Club near the B8 gate in ORD, we flew United First on a red-eye flight to SJU. As a matter of fact we were the 4th to last flight departing from the C terminal that night.
Here’s what the thumbs say:
- Thumbs Up – Swift and comfortable group 1 boarding.
- Thumbs Up – Standard United First seating on 737’s; comfortable and spacious wide seats.
- Thumbs Down – No foot rest. Uncomfortable for shorter people and those whose feet tend to swell up.
- Thumbs Down – WiFi not working (no Internet nor mobile device entertainment)
- Thumbs Down – No food service per United’s premium cabin dining policy. In my mind, regardless of the time, there should ALWAYS be food available in first class; granted fruit and snacks were provided. Fortunately for me, I had just had a bite prior to departure at the United Club.
- Thumbs Down – Although one of the flight attendants excelled in providing customer service, her counterpart didn’t; in fact, he was terrible and had one of the worse attitudes I’ve seen in a FA. See my full post on this particular experience here.